Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rough relationship with blogger...

Blogger and I seem to be having issues lately... we just couldn't get on the same page. It wouldn't let me log in for awhile due to incompatible email addresses and forgotten passwords. But we have finally it worked out and now I can update you all on john and I's wonderful life!

John and I have been running around like mad trying to used to our new school schedules. He is currently at BYU studying Sound Recording Technology and I finally transferred to Dental Hygiene School from BYU! It's been exciting, but of course extremely busy. Only 17 months left... although right now that seems forever away.
I've come to realize the human nature truly is never satisfied. Why am I always looking forward to the next stage in life? For instance, right when I started school, I was too excited for getting a real job and moving out of Provo. I have realized that I need to enjoy life in the moment that I am in because I know I am just going to miss life as a student in the future. But have no fear, I have definitely been enjoying life at the moment. School is hard work, but it's a blast. Everyone in my class is so nice and we make sure to have fun. Besides, who wouldn't want to wear these rad scrubs everyday?

Malorie and I doing x-rays on eachother!
(Thanks to Malorie for the Photos, I need to be better at taking pictures so I don't have to keep stealing hers ;)

So everything is going well. John and I have certainly been having an eventful past couple of months. Kyra and I threw a French themed Bridal shower for one of my Best Friends. It turned out super cute:
(From left to right: Erin, Sara, Hannah, Ashley (bottom center)

The old Jerusalem roommates were reunited at Catherine's wedding. All four of us were there! Ashley Bradshaw, her husband Stephen, Brittany, and me and John drove up to see Catherine and Doug get married. It was a sweet reunion before Brittany left on her mission.


On the way home we drove through Yellowstone. It was my first time and it was so beautiful. Definitely want to return again someday...
John and I spent our Fourth of July with the Mammen's in Park City:
I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but behind John is a store called J.Go Gallery, we thought it was ironic...It's been a fantastic summer. We're definitely enjoying life and we making the most of student life.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I love the info and photos you shared! Keep up the blog posts whenever time allows. It is great to get a more detailed glimpse into your busy live(s). Love you!

    ReplyDelete