Thursday, July 11, 2013

Baby bump

Because who doesn't love showing off an expanding midsection that's never reached such a capacity before?

Facts about my pregnancy:

  • I survived and passed my Dental Hygiene board examinations in December despite my constant nausea.
  • I was super sick for the first 3 months, but now I feel like a pregnant wonder woman.
  • I've realized pregnant cravings are very strong and are not to be ignored, therefore, Cafe Rio Salmon Tacos, edamame, and strawberries were a common occurrence.
  • I felt baby girl moving around very early. Now she gives me a daily stomping show that is not only very visible, but quite hilarious.
  • No she doesn't have a name yet, that's not how we roll I guess. Baby girl will have a name the day she is born though, you can count on it.
  • I've found how incredibly patient my husband is. I don't think I've done the dishes this whole pregnancy.
  • We love our baby girl and we are SO excited to be parents :)












6 comments:

  1. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND GLOWY!!I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, and I totally believe you are a pregnant wonder woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute with anticipation! The next photo session will be of your threesome family, how exciting! Beautiful spot for pictures. Way to go, Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! You are such a beautiful prego momma! So excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin you're a babe! These pictures are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures!! Those are some pretty big accomplishments during your pregnancy. Good job! And those salmon tacos sounds delicious. Too bad we don't have a Cafe Rio out here!

    ReplyDelete